+48 32 730 32 email@example.com
Please send us all your inquiry by email.
All inquiry have to have: name and phone number of the person conducting the project, name of the company, their VAT number and address.
Files up to 20 Mb, can be sent by e-mail.
Files exceeding 20 Mb, can be sent by WeTransfer (free of charge): http://www.wetransfer.com.
1. Put thermotransfer on the textile (textile should be pressed for a while, before)
2. Press thermotransfer at 155°C for 7 seconds.
3. Open the press carefully ( the transfer won't go up with the press) and peel off the foil on hot.
4. Put a piece of clear transfer foil on the print. It may be that one you just peeled off.
5. Press it again at 155°C for 2 seconds.
6. Open the press carefully.
Here is a sample of how to combine Digital Termotransfers with Screen print Termotransfers.
We print on time!